Emporium of all things fragrant
more information coming soon......
Courses are held at the following venue:
HTTC (Hythe Therapy Training Centre)
Above Posh Potions,
92 High Street
CT21 5LE 01303 237551
PPE for Clients/Students for when re can safely return
Post Covid-19 Safety Policy for Staff, Clients, Students & Customers
- Salon is likely to be extremely busy in the first few weeks after re-opening. It is likely we will not be allowed to accept new client walk-ins so EVERY appointment may need to be pre-booked.
- We can offer client consultations - via FaceTime or phone - before their appointment to assess their needs and prepare for their visit?
- Which services might need changing (e.g. any services where close face contact is required) NO FACIALS ------ YET
- Clients sign an emailed agreement before their appointment, promising to abide by your new salon guidelines.
- Clients will be supplied with a kit comprising of: disposable masks, gloves, gowns and towels. Clients to use hand sanitiser upon arrival - sanitiser will be with therapist who will make sure the client uses it. Also on till points and in bathroom, kitchen and salon rooms.
- Change to salon/shop layout, staggered appointment times. Social distance markings to the shop floor to display 2 metre apart. .
- Therapist will provide an end to end service (welcoming, forms, treatment, hygiene & taking payment) to ensure less contact with others.
- Will accept payments by cash but prefer by card? The card machines be stored on till points but can be brought to beauty room to avoid the client moving around the salon?
- NO CHILDREN, ANIMALS OR OTHERS MAY ACCOMPANY UNLESS UNDER SAFEGUARDING RULES.
- Each beauty room will be sanitised between clients, by therapist. Couch, kit or tools used to be disinfected between use, including apron.
- Good for clients and customers to see key areas being regularly disinfected, Door handles, credit card readers, handrails, phone, counters, WC areas etc. All staff to do this.
Unwell Client/Staff ProtocolHow will we deal with clients/staff who appear to be unwell?
- Take temperature & Isolate in salon.
- Call taxi or family member. & Make sure gets home safely.
- Rebook client & add notes to client card.
See you as soon as we are able!!